Wednesday 22 August 2007

Moved

I have been off and quietly blogging in the last few weeks. Privately to see if I could do it regularly again - to see if I could muster the same drive that I once did. I realised that I needed to blog, and needed to get back in contact with people I had completely abandoned in my own selfish way.

But blogging I am and I have dropped all my old posts from both blogspot journals into the one wordpress blog so that all my meanderings are in the one place. And meanderings they are. Therefore I am now at www.mmeanderings.wordpress.com. It's a simple place. I can't muck around with the code, I don't know how to make it prettier, cleverer, I don't know how to add fancy things to it. And that is just the way I need it. It is a receptacle for my thoughts and my plans. And yes, it will be mainly about getting back into shape and losing the weight I have gained back, but it will be a little more. I don't have many people to talk to - to get things off my chest - so my little space on the web will have to be it.

I will be closing the blogspot blogs shortly - no point me clogging up the whole internet LOL.

1 comment:

shinyruby2 said...

hi gorgeous - good to hear from you. I love yr honest post - and never fret, because focussing on the self is not necessarily selfish.

take care and see you on the flip side, xx