Monday 5 February 2007

The Bloggest Loser

The Bloggest Loser

A bloody good idea - M


Beck has updated her blog and set up The Bloggest Loser challenge. If you are interested in playing along please head over to the site and have a read.

My entry details are below and I will update each Monday, along with my normal Monday stats. Will be interesting to see what happens as I haven't taken measurements in a while.

Before Shots



Before Stats

Squats in 5 mins:
Crunches in 5 mins:
Distance I can walk in 10mins:

Before Measurements


Neck00.0 cm
Upper Arm (L)00.0 cm
Chest000.0 cm
Under Chest000.0 cm
Waist00.0 cm
Hips000.0 cm
Butt00.0 cm
Thigh (L)00.0 cm


After Shots



Before Stats

Squats in 5 mins:
Crunches in 5 mins:
Distance I can walk in 10mins:

After Measurements

Neck00.0 cm
Upper Arm (L)00.0 cm
Chest000.0 cm
Under Chest000.0 cm
Waist00.0 cm
Hips000.0 cm
Butt00.0 cm
Thigh (L)00.0 cm


7 comments:

C said...

Hi M! It's so nice to see you back blogging. And yup, I agree: The Bloggest Loser is a bloody great idea indeed!

Cat said...

hmmm a challenge hey? sounds like a brilliant one too. Am intrigued.

Anonymous said...

Hi there stranger,

I know what you mean about getting your head in the right place. I am still struggling. So glad I have your new blog. Will be updating my favorites.

Talk soon,
Jods.

Anonymous said...

Hello again,

No time like the present. I have just created my new blog, a w-i-p, but will be happening soon enough.

Jods.

Anne said...

I thought you had fallen of the face of the earth. Great to have you back and posting again.

The Candid Bandit said...

Welcome aboard!

I havent told you how much I love the concept of the letters of you life. Very clever.

Mary said...

That Beckie is a smart chook. Have fun with The Bloggest Loser! What a great idea :-)