Friday 2 February 2007

Vibrations

Vibrations

"Any idea that is held in the mind that is either feared or revered will, begin at once to clothe itself in the most convenient and appropriate physical forms available" - Andrew Carnegie Source: You Were Born Rich - Bob Proctor

Years ago I attended a two day seminar entitled "You Were Born Rich". It was a brilliant weekend with a great facilitator, a good group of people, and information that I probably still, in some aspects, use every day.
And to clarify what this weekend was about it was not all about money. Or wealth. Or any type of scam. It was about the premise that at the precise moment you are born, you are created with all the ability to have a rich and full life. Then a split second later the outside influences of nature and nurture step in and each of us is carried along on a path that is not in our control for many many years. The seminar was about what you can do once you are in control. What practices you can put into place to ensure you are living, having, giving to your full potential. One of these things is to understand that each and every thing on this earth has a vibration - an energy. Each moves at a certain speed which gives off an energy which can be 'felt'. And if you are moving at the same vibration as that you wish to seek (health, wealth, happiness etc) then the two will be more easily attracted to each other.

For example when you buy a new car. As soon as you buy it you instantly notice them everywhere on the road. Or Philippa getting a piercing and now noticing it on the street. This is because the energy or vibration of your mind is attune more closely to that particular thing. It also explains why you can be thinking of someone, and then they ring.

It is amazing how I now can see that happening to me. Last night there was a flyer in my letterbox about a Beginners Yoga Programme starting in my area. It is in the evenings after the boys have gone to bed and it is close by. The cost is reasonable $170.00 for 10 weeks but the flyer was put in the letterbox too late. The sessions started last Monday. So I am choosing not to do this one and miss out on one week but I have rung and they will be doing another one a little later in the year. Which gives me time to save. Which also aligns better with the money plan. Which I will set out soon.

So now I just need to keep vibrating at the right speed and see what happens..

Thank you for re-visiting my blog. I am updating it as I go so if you don't see your name on the blogroll or I have not yet popped in to say hello - please forgive me. It is a work in progress and I will get there :)

** Edit ** News just in. Jadey has organised an early morning walk and breakfast for Saturday 17th February (the week before trapeze) so if you are interested and can make it, let her know at Operation Roxy. See those get fit vibrations are finding their way to me LOL

16 comments:

Cat said...

I'm such a monkey, going to your old blog everyday to check for updates, never once did i think to click your name in one of the comments you leave.... here you've been posting a month!! am so happy to have found the right one, it's good to read M again, missed you. It sounds like you are headed in the positive direction :)

Me said...

So glad to see you back. It's great to read about your experience at the weekend seminar and it makes such good sense. It's definitely something that I believe in although hadn't put it into words quite like you have.
Good luck with the yoga - that is something I want to get into doing as well but, like you, it can't happen just yet for me - BUT there is nothing to stop it from happening for both of us in the future.
Take care my Friend - have a great weekend and we'll talk again soon.
Me

Baby Bump Wanted said...

Hey M,
Yep i decided to come back today, i cant believe the first month of the year is over, i have had a lot to think about lately, but you will have to read my new blog to find out. if you go to my old blog there is a link to my new one, hope to see ya there.
p.s love the new blog, wish i could think of creative things like you.

Anonymous said...

yay! i have been looking at your old site for a month too! Der! so glad that u r back.

Mary said...

Oh yeah, I totally get this! So are you coming to Stella's workshop? Just remember to take it easy and only do the first stage of each pose. It should be fun! Sarah is coming too.

yublocka said...

Oh M I (along with many other people obviously :) am so happy that you are back writing. I love reading your blog - you have so much energy and enthusiasm - a definate vibe going on there!! Good luck for the biggest loser challenge - you are one tough competitor!! Look forward to reading all about it!!

Lee-Anne said...

Welcome back. It's sooooo good to see you posting again. Great to see the ole spark back.

Tina said...

Hi M. Thanks for visiting my blog. Small world hey. Where abouts in Largs Bay did you live?

I love reading new blogs and am looking forward to reading yours.

Unknown said...

Hi,
I've been lurking around your blog for a long time and just thought I'd pop in to say hi.... "hi!"

Will make more of an effort to comment from now on... :)

Scarlet said...

Oh dear, I believe you may be right about vibrations. I see couples in the street and immediately suspect they're having an affair, not that they may be married (well, at least not to each other).

Sue said...

The inimitable M is back! Celebrations and rejoicing all round - well, in MY heart, anyway.

Lovely to hear from you.

PersistentGirl said...

Hiya :) I'm a fellow sydney girl and newbie to the weight loss blogging scene just thought I'd pop in and say hi!
Look forward to reading about your journey. :)

Tina said...

Hi again. Wow it is a small world. I know Alexander St well. We walk to the Largs Kiosk for an icecream and a cappucino a couple of times a week. We live in Wills St. It's such a great spot with the kiosk, the playground and the beach. My eldest will be 11 this year and I have been telling her that she will have to get a part time job when she is a bit older and she is determined to work at the kiosk. I didn't realise it had recently been sold.

Suzy said...

What an interesting seminar that must have been. That kind of thing happens to me all the time. That's why I try to think positively about things as much as I can.
Hope your vibrations keep on going in the right direction for all your health, wealth and happiness dreams to come true.

lg said...

What a nice surprise to see you back in blog land! Love the new blog and the positive energy coming from you!

philippa_moore said...

I'm also noticing tattoos as well as piercings!! heh heh

There's an old saying that I have on my office wall at work - "if you create space for what you want, the universe fills it". What we think about and what we project out into the world is what we get back in return.

Hope you're going well gorgeous!!!

xoxoxoxo